Step-By-Step Guide To Writing A Research Paper In Business
When it comes to academic papers, research paper is top on the list of papers that make students feel intimidated. In writing your paper in business, you should understand that apart from the fact that you are required to study about a specific business practice, you are also expected to go through the work of others in order to know what they think about the specific practice or issue you are writing about. You are already intimidated, right? Well, you don’t need to be because with this step by step guide, you will be able to write your academic paper without any stress. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Pick A Topic: This is the first step you take in writing your research paper. When choosing a topic, make sure the broadness or narrowness of the topic is such that will suit the number of pages you are required to cover in your academic paper. It is also important that you pick a topic you find very interesting.
- Start Your Research: This is the second step in writing your academic paper. You need to carry out researches through various methods that will ensure you have adequate data for your work. Apart from the college library, you can also gather information from the internet, your notebooks and study guides.
- Develop Your Paper’s Thesis: This is the third step in writing your research paper. When developing the thesis, make sure you make it as specific as possible. In doing this however, you should not limit the coverage your chosen topic should get. Forget about being controversial or extremely innovative. Your thesis should be the last sentence in your paper’s introduction.
- Compose The Body Paragraphs: This is the fourth step and follows immediately after the thesis is developed. Prior to writing the body paragraphs, you should already have an outline created which comprises of the number of paragraphs needed for your paper. Each major point should be extensively discussed and flow easily to the next topic sentence.
- Compose The Introduction/Conclusion: This is the next step that comes after writing the body paragraphs. With the help of the already written paragraphs, you can then craft an interesting introduction and conclusion for your academic paper.
- Edit And Proofread: This is the last step in writing your research paper. With the body paragraphs, introduction and conclusion written, the next thing to do is to edit and proofread the finished academic paper.
© 2017 LearningHappensHere.com. All rights reserved. | Handy Hints For Writing Research And Term Paper