How To Write A Research Paper On Technology In Education
Well there are multiple things that you should take into consideration at this point. Writing a research paper on technology in general will prove to be a pretty difficult task, but one in education will be even harder. Don’t worry though, as long as you keep a few things in mind you should be able to do things properly and you will be able to finish everything faster than you expected. Make sure you keep this in mind and you will do a great job
- Sources. Well this is the first thing you should take into consideration when you thinking about this. There are multiple sources you can gather information from, but I will try to divide them into two big categories. The internet and old fashioned books. Every method has it’s downsides, so you should put some though into this and choose good. You can use both at the same time if you want to, that would be awesome, but too time consuming in my opinion, I know you want to finish things pretty fast as well
- Gather research. Now that you have decided where to look it’s time to gather some info. The latest inventions in technology, how can these inventions be applied into a class room, what are the benefits of doing this etc. There are multiple aspects you should take into consideration, so make sure that you check everything, including the downsides, because I am sure you will have many.
- Kids psychology. Well this is something you should take into consideration at some aspects, so make sure you research about this as well. You won’t need that much info here, but in order for you to truly understand how can you implement such technology in schools to teach children, you have to understand how children think from a general point of view, and what things would they be okay with.
- Paragraphs. Make sure that once you write, the paragraphs tie to each other. What I mean by that is, at the end of a paragraph you should have a sentence that is like knot, that makes the transitions between the first aspect you have presented and the one you are about to present next. SO making sure that they are connected and everything “flows” smoothly will give you a great piece of work.
- Mention the sources at the end.
© 2017 LearningHappensHere.com. All rights reserved. | Handy Hints For Writing Research And Term Paper